SCHOOLS How Helios can help you
Avoid HR Compliance Risks and Problems
Built-in compliance reports for:
Save 75% Time and Cost
All these reports are available at the click of a button, saving you days to create and compile each report. Save time and money with:
Time and Payroll Reporting and Personnel Requisitions
Helios helps with streamlining your time and attendance, payroll processing, and personnel reporting:
- Automatically accrue earned leave
- Real-time display of leave balances
- Absences and substitutes with account codes
- Certificated and classified payroll reports
Helios helps you go paperless with your personnel requisition approvals and workflows:
- Routes electronic forms for approval
- Email notifications at each step
- Approved requisitions tie into position control and payroll reporting
Hiring, Onboarding, and Employee Self-Service
Empower applicants, new hires, and current employees with easy to use tools via portals:
Credentials and Assignment Monitoring
Helios takes care of all your credentialing needs:
- Get credentials directly from state
- All new credential and authorization codes
- Automated process from credential download, reminders, and reporting
Helios has a special smart assignment engine that does a preliminary check if your teachers are highly qualified (HQT) to teach classroom courses. You get Assignment Monitoring and misassignments reports for review and county reporting.
Complete Personnel System
All you need to manage your personnel and HR data:
Talks to Your District and County Systems
Helios can interface with most district or county systems, for example: HR, payroll, position control, finance, and student systems. This enables you to have data move between systems, and leverage Helios's capabilities while keeping your existing systems if you choose to.
No Double Data Entry - We import your data
We import your existing data into Helios to get you off and running. We can set up an ongoing import/export to and from Helios with your other systems to avoid duplicate data entry.
This helps your staff save time and avoid errors. It lets your staff focus on what they do best.